Soil Samples..a little OT

Message posted by ScotTway on November 20, 2006 at 17:35:06 PST:

After the last set of posts hope this isn't too far OT:
For those of you who took a look at my Trip Report from June of this year and looked at the photos posted, then you might have found it strange that the DOE would claim Oil Contaminated soil at the Project Faultless site. A newcomer to this Forum has contacted me and offered to test soil samples if made available to this person as that's what they do day in and day out. My problem is I only get out to the ranges once a year Soooo....I'm asking if someone who plans a trip out there who would be willing to travel all the way out to the Project Faultless site and take some small(1~2 oz.) samples and make them available directly to this person or through me or Hank would contact me. Would be interesting to know what's in the soil out there. Another poster has recently tried to get to the site and one of the roads was blocked by heavy construction equipment even though no construction was visible in the area and of course, this is Public Land!
Feel free to contact me directly w/ SOIL in Subject line and I'll unblock my Spam Filter to receive...ignore auto response....
Many Thanks,
SCOT

Attached link: Trip Report: Lunar Crater, Project Faultless

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]