Re: New Photos: more information

Message posted by Gregos on November 20, 2006 at 3:57:50 PST:

October 23rd was the first day out of a new moon so that makes sense to fly something you don't want people to see. But if you are going to fly on a moonless night to conceal a black project why fly with lights on? Especially if the lights aren’t navigational lights (Green Starboard, Red Port). And why (and what color) was the one at the nose that was just on? If it’s not a landing light why burn it when you don’t want it observed?

Lastly, I’ve never climbed Tikaboo Peak, however, I’ve been up to Rachel on moonless nights. The desert is blacker than black. Without a fire it’s difficult to see a few feet in front of you at my campsite. Is a climb at midnight possible? And my crappy old camera would never get a shot in the dark like that. I’m not calling you a liar because I never made the climb, these were just the first questions that popped into my head. If the are real, great job! I want to plane spot with you dude!

In Reply to: New Photos: more information posted by chris on November 19, 2006 at 21:45:27 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]