More Interceptor video

Message posted by Steve Douglass on October 26, 2006 at 12:47:25 PST:

By popular demand I have posted another "Interceptor" video on google video at: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4707912531059209077

This is a segment from Unsolved Mysteries that originally aired in February, 1994 and details the "Donuts On A Rope" and "Flying Dorito" still and video captures. Unfortunately the producers of the segment didn't think the subject was sexy enough for the average X-Files fan and decided to try and make a link between UFOs and black aircraft. I was against this move but I really didn't have much say in the matter.

The piece was edited in such a way that it made me look like I thought experimental military technology was based on reverse engineered crashed UFOs, which was not the case. After this episode aired I was ( to my dismay) seen as a UFO proponent and suffered by being lumped in with the black mailbox hanger-oners /Bob Lazar/Aliens at Area 51 crowd for some time, something I have worked hard to shake.

When they showed me the first edit, I was not pleased and said so, but at least I was able to talk them into the disclaimer that appears on the end.

Even though by posting this on the Internet, I risk being seen as a UFO believer, I think the video contains some interesting images, that are not mine, and deserve desemination.

-Steve Douglass

Attached link: Unsolved Mysteries/Black Aircraft and UFOs

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]