Re: Cammos sidearms

Message posted by The Major on September 14, 2006 at 17:41:44 PST:

Andre', I love my 45s! I prefer to shoot my HK USP in 45ACP over pretty much everything else, including my USP in 9mm (BTW - if anybody wants to know what to get The Major for Christmas - An HK Mk23 SOCOM, along with a "Peace on Earth" Christmas card). That being said, being able to carry a few extra rounds of ammo... hand-crafted ammo, could give you an edge against multiple assailants. That is why I like the 10mm. The kinetic energy and hydrostatic shock of a .357 Mangle-um in an autoloader with extra ammunition capacity. I have a tiny Glock 29 10mm, and it's a hand-buster, to be sure, but controllable with practice. I carry it when I'm hunting, for its' small size and HUGE power. If I were a Cammo Dude? Hands down, I would carry the full-sized Glock 20 10mm for its' more comfortable size and magazine capacity. With a 10mm, you're prepared for just about anything, including those pesky ALIENS that keep sneaking out from under Papoose Lake!
Seriously, and back on topic, your comment about the cheap holster makes me wonder if Cammo Dudes really can carry their own weapons, and are possibly underpaid or have questionable taste in holster rigs. Anybody care to speculate?
(Andre', when I get back to the mainland, we are going to have to get together at a range somewhere and shoot about $1000 worth of ammo. The only time I get to shoot while I've been here in Hawaii is when I qualify, and that is far less than every blue moon!)

In Reply to: Re: Cammos sidearms posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on September 14, 2006 at 14:27:19 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]