Re: new neighbor

Message posted by jamestk123 on August 09, 2006 at 12:31:49 PST:

Pretty sure that they are not Mormons since I am one. I really didn't have any point in my message other than it sure seemed interesting about the military gate stickers on their windows, the new vehicles, etc.

As to the extra basement, I have been doing some checking on that kind of stuff on the internet. Just wondering if anyone has heard of anything like that. I am sure that what is in the shed is a generator (diesel powered) and the size of a small Honda.

The other thing that is unique would be their claim to have been military food service (as in slop servers). If military food service retirement is such to be able to afford all of these nice luxuries, then I wish I could go back in time and join up.

I am not saying that they are not nice people. Just wondering if they might be more than they seem such as still active duty or some kind of special ops, or black project? In reality, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. What does bother me somewhat is if the government is funding this at our expense.

Other than that, I am not experiencing any known paranoia, haven't seem little gray men, and don't smoke wacky tabacky or do drugs. Thanks for your input.

In Reply to: Re: new neighbor posted by Hank on August 09, 2006 at 10:00:31 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]