Re: I'm going to Coyote Thurday August 11th

Message posted by Hank on August 03, 2006 at 19:35:16 PST:

As far as what the session times will be the Notams haven't been posted yet. I will put them on the site as soon as I can get them. They may not be posted till Sunday. If you'd like to keep an eye on them yourself here is a site that may help you. https://www.notams.jcs.mil/distribution/home.html
Type klsv in the box. Thats the code for Nellis. Remember the times posted are Zulu time. Subtract 7 hours for Rachel time. Off hand based on previous years their is a pretty good chance that their will be an afternoon exercise. Also their might be some night exercises going on. I will be there for a couple days the week after you and then Ill come back for the next week. Theirs been alot of talk about this flag so I imagine you wont be alone on Coyote. Probably Chuck Clark and Bill Whiffen will be there. Chuck will be the one with the red baseball cap and a pop can with a blue wrapper, and Bill will be the one with the dog, or a penguin.
Have a good trip and take lots of pics.
Hank

In Reply to: I'm going to Coyote Thurday August 11th posted by Peter A. Forkes on August 03, 2006 at 19:02:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]