Re: Fill me in...

Message posted by Jason on July 12, 2006 at 7:25:19 PST:

No need for apologies Norio...I consider you as everyone else here does, a valuable source of insight and information as it relates to the day to day functioning of Area51.

Everyone (including me) has their own taste of conspiracy theorism as it pertains to the base and it's last 5 decades of existence. There's a time and a place for all of that. I am always open to any knowledge that you and Joerg, Hank, Lonewolf, Pete Merlin, Chuck and others have, that you are gracious enough to educate the rest of us with. I am making my trip out to Area51 in mid-August from upstate NY, so the real life aspect of Area51 is as of much interest as the decades old stories.Being from NY, if it wasn't for this website and everyone thats part of it, I wouldnt have ANYTHING viable and factual to go off of !!!!

Hopefully someone from here will be around Rachel when I get there. Any specific gear needed to climb tikaboo? Hopefully just a pair of good boots LOL

In Reply to: Re: Fill me in... posted by Norio Hayakawa on July 11, 2006 at 20:28:17 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]