Re: Aerospace Writer's Mystery Death?

Message posted by Hank on June 18, 2006 at 17:54:21 PST:

I don't know anyone that has tested the security at the Janet Terminal. As you may or may not know the Janet Terminal is about a block off the strip and is easily visible to anyone driving by. As far as any underlying intent of someone who goes to observe a Red Flag I cant figure out what that would be other than to observe aircraft as you would if you were driving past Nellis or Edwards.The use of scanners basically is to find out where the exercises are taking place. Not sure what you mean by testing the resolve of the cammos I have been going into the area for over 25 years and have never seen anyone test the resolve of the cammos. Probably not a good thing to do. I don't think that Joerg, and Chuck and I standing on Coyote Summit with some very lethal digital cameras constitutes interference. The Panorama photo was preceded many years ago by satellite photos taken by the Russians and Space Imaging in Colorado that have been posted on the internet for that long. Not sure what you mean by putting the military units that train there at risk. Is it possible that you have never been to the area?
Hank

In Reply to: Re: Aerospace Writer's Mystery Death? posted by Wardrop on June 18, 2006 at 17:12:56 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]