Re: Trip Report 5/23 to 5/30

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on June 03, 2006 at 8:51:01 PST:

Thanks for the link about Minolta. Hopefully my next Sony will be able to use my Minolta lenses and even my Celestron with a Minolta adapter. That would be sweet. The give and take about film vs. digital will rage on because like you said the quality of a well shot and properly developed 35mm picture will never be surpassed by digitation. However some of my digital shots have been enlarged by my clients and suffered very little. SiGARMS took some of my shots and made posters as well as making images as big as 10 feet wide to display on their booth at this and last year's SHOT Show. It's the picture of the "SEAL" coming out of the water with a SiG P226 and was also used in a huge magazine ad campaign.

If there is no issue such as storage and weight I still would carry bothm but nowdays if I have to be mobile I'll have to take my Sony with a charger and flash instead of two camera bodies, autowinder, flash, lenses, extra batteries, film and camera bag. Maybe I'm just getting old and lazy.

In Reply to: Re: Trip Report 5/23 to 5/30 posted by lone wolf on June 03, 2006 at 8:11:43 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]