Re: Dreamland Resort Forum; Topics RELATE to A51

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on April 26, 2001 at 20:21:12 PST:

Matters that I have posted recently DO have a DIRECT bearing upon A51 inasmuch as the POTENTIAL PLANS TO MOVE DEADLY TOXIC in the middle of the night to your
favorite chatter-box location!!

Uses of the land at A51 have much more far-reaching effects than merely a research facility for advanced aeronautics.

There has always been special projects and experiments that have a DIRECT bearing upon the military and/or space programs conducted partly at A51 and much more sensitive locations.

However, with the vast territory within the parameters of A51, it would be extremely easy to move this stuff into the facility, bury it, and implode it underground,
all the while, IN PLAIN SIGHT, DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU ALL while your attention was diverted to watching (or spying on) the pretty new Air Toys.

Don't believe me? Fine. Don't. When it happens as it
WILL, don't say I didn't tell you.

OSPREY, V22, case in point; it WILL continue, despite
what politician says WHAT; they are immaterial inasmuch as they come and go and are very famous for the Good-Guy/Bad-Guy every other day Switch game while
will keep the Average American Clone and Drone
distracted.

In Reply to: Re: Dreamland Resort Discussion Forum posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on April 26, 2001 at 13:36:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]