Have you ever seen a UFO?

Message posted by fla2760 on April 09, 2006 at 15:56:43 PST:

Hi
New here. just wondering how many of you have actually seen a UFO/ I have seen two. The first was when I was about 10 years old and still living in New York City, (SI). This was around 1970. My sister called our house and told my mom that there was a wierd light in the sky over her neighborhood. We got in the car and drove to her house. When we arrived there were at least 30 people in the street looking at this thing. It was a glowing green light that was shaped like a slightly bent frisbee. It was spinning and at the same time was moving in a small triangle pattern. There was no sound whatsoever. We all watched this thing for at least an hour until clouds obscured it. From what I remember there was many people talking about it the next day even on the Bob Grant talk radio show.
The second one was when I was driving my then girlfriend home at about 4am down the Garden State Parkway (NJ). I was 30 at the time. I had just passed the Manahawkin exit and noticed what looked like a large orb of light (orange) hanging over a field adjacent to the Parkway. This thing just hung there getting brighter and then dim and it eventually dimmed to the point where it was no longer visible. I have tried to come up with rational explanations for these sightings. Concerning the second one I am willing to consider that it MAY have been "swamp gas" but the first I am convinced was a bona fide UFO. So what are your opinions/experinces with the UFO phenomenom?
Steve W

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]