New Here

Message posted by LMJohnson on March 17, 2006 at 11:18:49 PST:

Hello!

I am a newbie here and I look forward to reading all of the old posts and hopefully posting some new ones.

I have long been interested in Area 51 and the mystery and intrigue surrounding it. Last June, my hubby and I took our first "away" vacation since we've been married (now going on 12 years). We went to Vegas -- arriving on a Saturday -- and on Sunday took a drive out to Pahrump, into Death Valley, and then headed north. We ended up at back in Nevada near the most southwestern border of the Nevada Test Facility, and I was so excited that we were travelling close to the facility where Area 51 is located.

I finally realized that I need to "join" a group of people who are also interested in the goings-on of Area 51, so here I am.

For the record, I am a baby-boomer (daughter of a WW II vet) whose parents are both now deceased. I am an a veteran of the US Army, who was a military intelligence analysts. As such, I always have questions and love to read about things such as Area 51.

Look forward to meeting you and becoming involved in more of the discussions here.

Please feel free to call me Lisa.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]