Re: Recent visit to Area 51

Message posted by Andy Strano on January 29, 2006 at 21:19:32 PST:

Hey! Line crosser heree! Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm still alive.. even though I did something as stupid as crossed the line. Feel free to email me questions on whatever.. or better yet, ask me to be the tour guide! I've been having an itching to tag along on a trip out there (I live in Las Vegas) but if you read the story, could figure out why my girlfriend isn't going to come along. I'd really like to get out there (NOT CROSS THE LINE OF COURSE) just to look around again. Nothing like being so close to something so mysterious!
In other news, another interesting thing I found online, having nothing to do with area 51, but lots to do with the secret secrets we all want to know more about. 9/11 cover up at the Pentagon: http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm Check'm out! And please, email me if anyone is planning on taking a hike/camp out to area 51. I'd really be interested in going back out. (but not as close this time)
-Andy

In Reply to: Re: Recent visit to Area 51 posted by R-4808N on January 29, 2006 at 20:10:19 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]