Re: whats the point hank

Message posted by joe inman on January 05, 2006 at 22:16:48 PST:

Hank, what is the point of the forum? It seems that many people come here and post a question. You seem to respond "by click the links" or as for the post by "The Major" , "go to google". I just did a search on Janet Terminal and it and DLR was # 7. We come here because Dlr has members that are very knowledgeable on the area 51 subject. Your site appears top on many engines. It almost seems like it is a inconvience for you to have to take time to answer. Just because you are the moderator, does not mean you have to respond to every post. If you don't want to share the wealth of information that you may have, don't type. Please don't tell us to go where we just may have come from. I know that I may ask a question and Lonewolf will more than likely respond with a helpful, detailed answer. We appreciate that, thats what we are looking for inn asking a question.

Hank, when you were in school, did you dig and dig when you couldn't find an answer or did you go to the best source for help? I would bet there maybe many more that may feel the same way.

In Reply to: whats the point hank posted by joe inman on January 05, 2006 at 21:54:42 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]