Re: Nellis Air Show / Vegas Update

Message posted by SJC Alien on November 15, 2005 at 20:40:33 PST:

I was able to attend saturday. It was good in some respects, like the F-4 Phantom.....excellent, along with the A-1 Skyraiders in beautiful shape. They had to much little prop action, have to balance that with more warbirds. The PA system has to go...or move it behind the audience, and shut up once in awhile. They also need huge grandstands,,I'll gladly pay to sit up in the seats, to keep the idiots from walking into my camera field when photographing. They park far too many a/c in front of the orange fence,,,when do we get to see the runway action? The Vietnam veteran tribute and a/c show was most excellent!...glad to see that. The F-22 was very nice and the F-15 was earth shaking...complete with the Pilot proposing marriage to his g/f after the demo, on the stage,,,touching!. Oh,,the Predator, "J" had forgot to mention that little tidbit,,,1st public viewing of the Predator, complete, with what looked like 'hellfire" missles tucked underneath, from Creech AFB. I'll send pics of the predator RPV if the webmaster 'OK's". Alien

In Reply to: Nellis Air Show / Vegas Update posted by JMeyer on November 14, 2005 at 16:46:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]