Re: Edwards

Message posted by lone wolf on October 17, 2005 at 18:54:39 PST:

The flight line is the edge of the roped off area where the public watches the flying part of the show. There are static displays that sit well behind the flight line.

I'm simply missing where you see this restriction on videotaping their website. I see no ice chests, packpacks, book bsgs, attache cases, boxes on the flight line. In adddition, no illegal drugs or pets. [Guess that means Limbaugh can bring his oxycontin, but no dope.]

Take another look at that page. It lists allowed items in one section, then disallowed items in another section.

Trust me, there will be plenty of cameras on the flight line. Edwards ends the show with a parade of planes, basically one or two of everything that flew that day. It's the closest thing to watching the fleet return from Red Flag at Nellis. The PA will tell you to get your cameras ready for it.

BTW, in my opinion, if you can't get seating close to the center, I suggest you set up in the area to the right of center. Most of the show runs left to right facing the flight line, so you have a bit more time to set up your shot. Also, your camera won't be facing the sun.

In Reply to: Re: Edwards posted by paul on October 17, 2005 at 17:55:56 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]