Re: Black project revelations

Message posted by RcTeller on September 27, 2005 at 1:21:58 PST:

Peter,

Thank you very much for a summation of information from what must be many, many sources. I personally appreciate your efforts and what you say carries considerably more weight than most others in the field.

Your post will be one that will likely be referenced in the future many times as projects are revealed.

I hardly surf any other sites on the subject, so, to be honest, I'm not sure what other sites are being referenced. One that I used to enjoy was the Skunkworks Digest, a relatively obscure forum that was visited by noted authors, but has since become relatively dormant and full of spam.

When I tell people about my trips to Tickaboo, it's important to explain to them there are three types of kooks out there....

1) UFO kooks
2) New World Order kooks
3) Secret Aircraft Test Facility kooks

I am one of the latter, and believe if you were to sit out in the desert long enough, with the right equipment, you might see/hear something you haven't read about already. This hasn't happened on any of my trips, but they've been enjoyable nevertheless.

Respectfully,

RcTeller

PS. On a trip in ~1998 we saw a white vehicle (SUV?)on from halfway up Tickaboo, near the "parking area". Somebody in our party had reason to believe that might have been you, so it's possible I've seen you, but we've never met ;)

In Reply to: Black project revelations posted by Peter Merlin on September 24, 2005 at 21:32:04 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]