The Hunt for Chesire

Message posted by Rocketfox on September 15, 2005 at 10:27:43 PST:

Jason, I suggest you select the articles by Tom Mahood for further information and his best analysis of this rumoured airstrip.

Everyone:

Have you yet checked out Google Earth?

I downloaded it the other week, and the pictures from it are simply, stunning.

Many of the Google Earth Community have posted there specifics of what's what, based not only on things that have been posted here, but best guesses from other sources.

The sat pics have been annotated by the Users, (which can be turned off so you can actually see the pictures, ) and some of the information they have provided is amazing, like nearly every nuclear test identified by name, from open government sources

Additionally, the entire area is visible in one resolution or another. There are no shutter controls that mask out portions of the area . Also I have an overlay that can place a map of NTS over the map that coordinates with the zoom feature and can be rendered more or less transparent so one does not get lost while "flying around". Very useful.

Since I have been logged in there I have done my best to gently point out the truth of the situation regarding activities at Area 51, NTS, TTR and all the strange markings in the desert in between, In keeping with the Dreamland Resort philosophy.

I have also touted Dreamlandresort as needed, hoping to help this site reach the 2 million viewer mark.

With the complete overhed mapping of the area and the ability to translate the coordinates from Google Earth to Acme Mapper (by latitude and Longitude ) it's an excellent addition to your arsenal of search tools.

Anyone that needs to know more, or needs suggestions, email me at rocketfox@yahoo.com

"Old Overhead analysts never die, they just lose their focus"

R*

bbs at : http://bbs.keyhole.com/entrance.php?Cat=0

Attached link: http://earth.google.com/

In Reply to: Area-19/Cheshire strip posted by Jason on September 15, 2005 at 9:27:51 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]