Re: Area-51 workers in Racheal

Message posted by scott on September 14, 2005 at 18:42:50 PST:

Not all tourists go to Rachel because of UFO's You are just as likely to talk to a prospector or geologist as you are a UFO'r. I've met many people who are non-UFO'rs and some people live in town and have never been to either nearby gate(s).

those who live in town know and work with others since they all go to the same entrance, but it isn't talked about--- AT ALL!! Of course they know fellow co-workers that live in other cities like tonopah

It isn't talked about in town since investigators (undercover) do "research" in town to see who blabs, since security upgrades due to promotions are pretty common. They ask simple questions but you can tell it leads somewhere.

We had one couple last week when I was working there that came into the Inn and asked weird questions and wanted to know some unclassified stuff (like who had the "security guards contracts") but also wanted to know how I knew. I told them it was freaking public knowledge if they knew where to look. I told them they are more commonly called Cammo dudes not security guards

Do not be surprised if they cruise sites like this on a regular basis trying to find out names of workers that blab.

In Reply to: Area-51 workers in Racheal posted by Jason on September 12, 2005 at 7:11:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]