Re: katrina

Message posted by Gordon Ross on September 02, 2005 at 13:40:54 PST:

It is true that if you listent to the news you get a feeling that not enough is being done to help our people in the affected area. I am one angry american. I want to know the answers to many things.
Why did people not evacuate the area in the first place?
Why are we being price gouged at the gas pumps?
Why are our people shooting at each other instead of pulling together?
Is everything we hear on the news really happening?
Wow! The questions could go on but this is probably not the forum for that discussion.
If I thought that I could get through, I would pack up my truck with all the food and water that I could carry and drive down there right now...
God, I sure hope that George Noory www.coasttocoastam.com and Richard Hoagland www.enterprisemission.com are wrong and H.A.A.R.P. technology is not involved in this... I welcome any comments on this as I would like to hear someone say that they are full of #@it and there is no science to back up their claims.
Thanks to the Brits for their support. It is not going to go un-noticed. We americans are watching to see who are real friends are.
It is my feeling that when there is a crisis, we the people of earth need to pull together and help one another. Not shoot each other.
I come to this site and read the post's everyday and I know that this thread is off the topic for this site and I appreciate it that Joerge is allowing it to continue. We are living through a sad moment in history and some people just need to vent.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Thanks

In Reply to: Re: katrina posted by Andre M. Dall'au on September 02, 2005 at 5:10:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]