Re: a51 security

Message posted by splinderhausen on July 28, 2005 at 19:16:02 PST:

Thanks Joerg, I read the attached Cammo Dudes. And as to whether or not they are honorable, I can vouch for some. About 3am and lost at the perimeter of Freedom Ridge with wind chill near zero, they tried to coax me out to safety by honking their horn.

However, the security to which I refer is not only base security, but security from spies or stupid citizens, like myself, who might have gotten a little too close to some truth. And, security by deception, ie, counter intel, to direct an onlookers gaze away from the real stuff, physically as well as psychologically. Dod cifa should have responsibility and they certainly have the manpower and funds (billions annually). So, the question really boils down to, does anyone know of actions taken against citizens after they have left the site? Anyone know of a person or persons having been harassed, threatened or otherwise ill treated at home, work or on the internet?

In early 1999 I got a telephone call from afosi in sf/ca informing me that my business telephones were tapped and my office bugged. Im trying to find out who was responsible.

In Reply to: Re: a51 security posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 28, 2005 at 10:25:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]