Bon chance and donation offer

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on May 26, 2005 at 9:01:38 PST:

GOOD LUCK! and HAVE FUN! at the DLR Campout. I'm busy refueling a Nuclear Reactor, so I can't make it, but my thoughts are with Joerg, Hank, Jolene and the rest of the creew that will make this weekend memorable and exciting.

Thanks to all the team that have contributed to the website. For anyone that contributes $100 or more I will send a VHS copy of the DLR Tikaboo hike 2000, plus "Conspiracy, AREA 51" that was recently on the History Channel OR a Copy of "The Complete History of the U.S. Navy SEALs" narrated by Tom Selleck plus "Naval Commandos, Warriors from the Sea" narrated by Michael Biehn. this offer is good until June 6, 2005. Once Joerg has gotten your donation, I'll send out the tape to the address that will be provided by e-mail. No strings, you donate $100.00 to DLR and I'll ship you a VHS tape with two of my programs on it.

Have a great time: eat, drink and be merry. Don't hassle the cammos, stay on the right side of the line, watch out for your fellow campers, and leave the campsite cleaner than you found it.

I'm sorry to miss this one.
Andre'

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]