Re: What if....?

Message posted by gary on March 16, 2001 at 20:59:52 PST:

Bush stated that he was going to scrap the current generation weapons for the next generation. Cohen gave Bush a peek at the black projects while he was a candidate, probably out of a sense of fairness since Gore was privy to these secrets. Anyway, Bush may push the next generation planes, which means you could see more activity at the ranch. The JSF and F22 are being tested at Edwards, not the operation near Groom Lake, so there cancellatio will not effect testing at A51. [I was fooling around taking the X33 telescope photos by Haystack Butte and had the F22, JSF and one other plane fly over me on the way for a photo op at Edwards. Of course, by the time I took the camera off the telescope and put on a lens, they were gone. ]

What you might see being flown is that "damn loud" plane that many have heard in the area, including me. [I had a Rave MP3 recorder with me to archive green flag air traffic, heard the roar, and was so taken by the noise it didn't occur to me to turn on the audio recorder. The location was at the "cactus" sign.]

In Reply to: What if....? posted by Jose on March 16, 2001 at 0:27:54 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]