Re: Near misses over england

Message posted by Richard C on April 08, 2005 at 19:52:14 PST:

---I was reading Fortean Times last night and I came across a guy who had watched a plane nearly collide into a bright object that was aiming for the plane. This man was watching from the top of his house in london and it instantly made me think about the near misses with planes and black projects that had been encountered over england. The plane had to drastically swerve to avoid this bright object which the man had said 'resembled the flame of a bunsen burner'. What does everyone think?----

Some things spring to mind here...
1. He was watching from ground level. (and reported it to Fortean times).
2. You mention 'near misses with black projects that had been encountered around "England"
3. A Bunsen burner is a weak flame, blue into yellow (nothing intense, infact just a squirt of energy)... pretty much of no significance to any flight what so ever

Right...
First off, what 'near misses' have you heard around England that i haven't?
Second, what near misses have you heard of around England that have been 'Black programmes'?
Please tell me, as i seem to be completely out of the loop nowadays.
Okay, to tell the truth, i have been out of the loop for a while but not enough for people 'not' to report any strange goings on in the UK without contacting me, or associates of mine.

and....a b/burner type flame? what use is that except to make things look 'pretty'?

In Reply to: Near misses over england posted by jimboak47 on April 07, 2005 at 6:03:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]