Looking for Chuck Clark

Message posted by Chris Keever on April 06, 2005 at 21:00:38 PST:

Hi Chuck

We met in December of 2003 at the lil' Alein restaurant. I had purchased your book: The Area 51 & S4 Handbook on an earlier trip to Rachel and you were kind enough to meet with me on my followup trip that December to autograph my copy of your book. You were kind enough to sit and discuss for several hours your work in the desert surrounding Area 51.

You later sent me email directions with pictures to the crash site in Roswell when I was there for business.

Anyway, I know you met a lot of folks but I was hoping by chance you might slightly recall our meeting.

My brothers and I are planning a trip to the southwest that will HQ'd in Las Vegas. At our last meeting you had told me about a petroglyph site with hundreds of sheep and one sheep in particular that had a lightning bolt striking it. You went on to say that below and to the left was a picture of a Mamoth. Anyway, I have always wanted to see that for myself.

We plan on coming outon June 1 or 2 and will likely take off after a few days to see the Rainbow Bridge NM, the grand canyon, etc, etc. If you are available on June 2 would you consider taking my brother (2) and I out to this site? We would gladly pay for your time.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]