Re: Any Groom Lake Infra-Red photos about?

Message posted by Ian on March 23, 2005 at 15:37:53 PST:

The thought on this just came to me whilst i was watching a history chanel show on Govenment survailence, i was amazed by the ability for SR-71 to pickup IR, it showed heat on airfields where jets had recently taken-off and general heat given off by buildings etc.. i thought how usefull that would be be in regards to Groom lake(which i have been interested in for years), i guess handheld is pretty much out now. Unless you decide to build a custom one yourselves (not gonna happen).

How about sat imagery? landsat has lots of interesting features... what would really be good is if we could view the facility in different spectrums. ie infrared and anything else that may be appropriate to probing the bases secrets. This would also be great on area 19, though im not convinced there is much there (after reading through bluefire), there is too much "evidence" and controversy over the area to overlook it, .

by the way, great site, lots of info and pictures and i like how your present the info on the site, showing the base in its most likey and realistic light, without the "hidden alien technology" tacky hysteria that tends to surround this base's true light the cause of this misconception being the base's public stereo-type created by the media. The truth of the base in my opinion is that of a secretive base for testing top secret military aircraft and its political "non-existance" merely like that for the interests of national security.

In Reply to: Re: Any Groom Lake Infra-Red photos about? posted by lone wolf on March 23, 2005 at 9:15:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]