Moving On

Message posted by Silas on March 20, 2005 at 15:57:25 PST:

Now if someone asked everyone who is new to the subject of this website to step forward, i would probably be among the first to do it. I have only been really following this whole thing for about 6 months.

Now, for the six months i've been following area 51 and ttr and stuff like that, i have been not always using, but following the forum, for like many others, i have every new message posted emailed to me everyday.

In this past month or two this forum seems to have been getting more and more angry and there appears to be an abundance of OT posts. Now, since i havent been following this whole thing a while i could just not know that perhaps this forum goes through "phases" in which stuff like this happens, but, none the less, it seems to be deteriorating.

Since it appears most everyone has gotten in their "2 cents worth" about new posters and young children not in their places, i think maybe its time to sigh and say ok. When someone says something stupid, ignore it, dont tell them they are too young to be posting or dont know what they are talking about. I understand that i definitly do not speak for everyone on this forum, but perhaps we can move on. It is all im trying to say. We could just push the car back on the road and make sure the wheel is straight, so to speak.

Thank you,

Silas

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]