One thread won't hurt anything

Message posted by Steve Amerson on October 29, 2000 at 16:14:29 EST:

Gary,
One political thread won't hurt anything..It is related to the issue and it IS close to election time and people need to be informed..As far as the waste issue, Yucca mt. is just fine with me. It has been proposed by the Republicans but is not officially in their platform,(as far as I know)..Better stored there at Yucca than in some low lying basin in a highly populated area. As far as that Bush HMO issue, FOXNEWS interviewed several Dem. member of the Texas General assmebly and they said they DID NOT have the votes for an override. Ari Fleischer, (Bush spokesman), has said that Bush allowed the law to take effect without his signature to show the legislature his displeasure with parts of the bill. It was also altered slightly from the original bill as to not make it so offensive to Bush. All politicians may spin and exxagerate, but Gore is without a doubt the biggest panderer and liar I have seen since his boss. I won't get heavily into Colin Powell..You obviously have a liberal agenda and I can't force feed you the truth. He did not coverup anything at My Lai and it is obnoxious to insinusate such things. There were several killed by friendly fire during DS, but not more than were killed by enemy fire. Several of those killed by non-combat were killed in accidents involving equipment and automobiles. Again, tell the whole story.

There is something intangible about the US military that is lacking as has been for several years..It is morale and trust ij the mission. There have been severla surveys,(of which you'll see very little of on the liberal network news), that have stated that morale is at the lowest point since 1978-9 during the post Vietnam days and during the Carter administration. I believe it..I invite anyone to take an informal poll of military personnel..You will find more Bush supporters than Gore..Why is this Gary?

In Reply to: Re: Oh no, you're one of "them".. OK, in-depth rebuttal...ctxt posted by Gary on October 29, 2000 at 15:39:04 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]