Re: Question pertaining to Tikaboo peak and ATV's

Message posted by BobM on March 08, 2005 at 14:19:15 PST:

Open carry is totally legal in Nevada, it is legal anywhere but places such as airports, courthouses, police stations....you get the idea. In Clark County you will need to have your blue card on you when you carry but not in the rest of NV. I open carry in Las Vegas on a regular basis, even into my bank. I do have a CCW but sometimes I just open carry for the hell of it since it is a right and still legal. I was in the Inn in Rachel once and walked right past a game warden while open carrying, he didn't even bat an eye. It's not that big of deal, if the gun is holstered and you are not acting like a complete idiot there is nothing NHP, Lincoln County Sheriff or any LEO can do as much as he may hate it personally. I would not go into the middle of the desert without a gun, that is just stupid. Heck, I won't even go to get the mail without my gun. Bringing a gun to go to Tik should be just another piece of equiptment, hopefully you never need it but you will thank God you have it if you do need it for a four legged or two legged problem. Also if you have a rifle in a vehicle in NV you can keep a magazine loaded in it but no round in the chamber.

In Reply to: Question pertaining to Tikaboo peak and ATV's posted by Curious Boogs on March 07, 2005 at 20:54:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]