Why dont you read a bit and look at what is being done

Message posted by Dude on March 05, 2005 at 22:41:06 PST:

Guess you voted for Bush. I think you should get your facts straight before you put your foot in your mouth. If you know the history of Biowarfare in the US you know that after WWII we used Ishi and his compatriots to advise us about creating a bioweapons program. These are the same people who used tens of thousands of allied and chinese military and civilians for horrendous experiements that dwarfed what the Nazis had. This is not past history. Their conduct includes
testing bio agents on american citizens. Some of Ishi's counterparts were those who were very influential in the pharmaceutical industry in Japan today and with Bioweaponeers at Fort Detrick. Their attitudes persist today. They still maintain that their work is only defensive. Yet the 1918 strain of flu has been ressurrected through genetic engineering i.e obtaining a sample of genetic material from the lungs of one of the 1918 victims. By the way, there is little that could be done should such a real attack occur. We are more likely right now to be hurt by an accidental release of an agent because of the scope of this program. And unless you live in NY or washington (I live in NYC) you are unlikely to be the target of such an attack so why are you so vocal. You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about and your simple minded statements expose how utterly ignorant you are of what your tax dollars are going for. Again look at the site I gave the link to and maybe you will have a clue, then again I dont think someone like you will ever have a clue.

In Reply to: Re: The Real Skinny on Biowarfare and its not at Nellis + Nellis Scoop posted by ShadowHat on March 05, 2005 at 22:26:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]