Re: Robo-bugs

Message posted by lone wolf on February 26, 2005 at 8:53:26 PST:

Clearly you were travelling where no camo dude has gone before. Could it have been just a small UAV you heard? The bugs are actuall research projects. There is a DARPA project at Berkeley on such technology. I just don't know if those devices are out in the field.

Now me, I check every cow twice that is looking at me. Many ranches de-horn their cattle, but I suspect the base askes Steve to leave his "horned" so the spooks can impliment decent antennas on their bovinebot.

I've driven some of those old mining roads near the border. The dudes like to parallel you on the ET highway. I have to assume they are either tracking your vehicle from the road or via cameras in the hills. I photographed an oval shaped item on the dash of one of the camo dude trucks.It was positioned for the benefit of the passenger dude, not the driver dude. My guess is I was seeing a commercial GPS system from the back, but it could also be a LCD for video monitoring. This is in the truck that they always send to Bald Mountain. [The one without license plates.]

In Reply to: Re: Robo-bugs posted by Chuck Clark on February 26, 2005 at 7:46:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]