Re: I heard! Could it be true?

Message posted by Karl on February 25, 2005 at 19:13:30 PST:

After being a Hummer fanatic for years I know much about them. For one thing, the h1 has just as much creature comforts as any normal truck on the market, if not more. Since the cammo dudes work for the government they can get extreamy discounted h1's. Another thing is their gas milage (since they are almost all desiels, they only made gas h1's in 196and maybe through 1998) would match any gasoline truck, not desiel. ( they get 1-13mpg desiel unless they have gas, if gas they get 9-10) You would think with their extreme wideness that they would hit everything on the side of the road but they surprisingly don't. The hummer with sides that look like a rake scratched it was problably driven by an enexperienced driver. If you want to take my advice or not, a Hummer is the truck i would pick to drive. I have no explaination for why they dont drive them. And if your wondering, maitnance is less than any car on the market(other than itself).

In Reply to: Re: I heard! Could it be true? posted by Silas on February 25, 2005 at 15:02:37 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]