AREA 51 - Not So Secret

Message posted by krakow on March 15, 2001 at 5:45:32 PST:

After reviewing a number of threads and even a few regarding our web-site, I must state that most of the information posted is either misinformation or completely bogus regarindg AREA 51.

Just a few true facts:
1. Yes, the Janet flights do come and go on a regular basis. If you stand outside the "Luxor" you can see a number of the planes used daily to transport workers to the area.

2. Yes, cross the "lines" and you will be arrested. Remember it is a military installation, not a State Park!!!! We do not offer tours or photo ops.

3. Yes, most of the information and work within the area is "classified". Pretty simple to understand -- even for the simple minded! Just like R&D at Ford, Microsoft and any large corporation is secret.

4. High-Tech Listening Devices do pepper the area. But this is for base security. Everything and everyone is accounted for -- Both Coming and Going.

5. Leave us alone! We don't campout on your door steps -- so why do you camp out on ours! When the time is right, information is released to the public, through the proper channels!

6. You won't see anything.... it's all in bunkers, buildings and underground! With the exception of our communications equipment.

Ok,... let the flames fly! But before you do -- Stop by the "Inn" and check the guest book. It should be on the left side of the door as you exit. I have signed it a number of times during "extended" lunch hours! And let me see -- 2 or 3 "poker machines" line the wall next to the door also!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]