Re: Conspirace on 9-11

Message posted by Joe on February 08, 2005 at 0:15:17 PST:

in reply to Andre' post : Ask why the FBI did such a poor job of correlating intel that was presented to them. Now that's a good mystery.

I just wanted to ask you where do you get your daily dose of education? Before you start rambling and making random assumptions, sounding even worse than the conspiracy theorists that you spoke of, get your facts straight. The U.S Intel Community did, and continue to provide excellent forms of intelligence gathering and formulation. Nothing gets past INTEL TRUST ME! But, if you do remember that Bush was presented with a special report detailing intel of speculation that bin ladin was going to attack the U.S. But our president chose to not show and/or take any act of interest pertaining to it, and chose to go golfing instead... So before you "diss" and thwart your frustration toward the ones who are responsible for our safety and are the reason that we are here right now.. and alive. That is why I say support our troops, because our troops are not the ones who are really winning the war, "if we are winning that is", but the ones who are actually moving the chess pieces on the board.

#psi

$gj3sbv.,3w)x~!D*z=?4P8,w|t{

"Truth is. Belief is not required."
- Gerry Roston

"Truth is not determined by majority vote"
- Doug Gwyn

In Reply to: Re: Conspirace on 9-11 posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on February 05, 2005 at 6:16:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]