Re: Area 51,Underground theory

Message posted by paul on January 26, 2005 at 11:07:56 PST:

It seems i've created quite a discussion point with my "underground theory".With reference to Hanks question about my "escape route" quote,i meant that it was possible that any signs of excavation,such as truck loads of dirt,could potentially imerge from the ground at any point in a 30 mile plus radius at any convenient place,away from the gaze of any onlookers.The "30 mile" quote was used as an example purely because the tunnel between the U.K. & France is this long.The potential to tunnel further & deeper is theoretically endless.I agree with lonewolf on the underground testing theory,after all,why risk your best kept secrets at ground level,in full view of spy satelites.After all it was an orbiting russian spy satelite that exposed the underground levels of the U.K's secret service (MI 5) head quarters in london during the early 90's.Underground or overground,I don't think we'll ever get to go knock on the gates & & be granted a guided tour,I think it'll remain a secret for a long time to come.

In Reply to: Re: Area 51,Underground theory posted by Silas on January 25, 2005 at 15:39:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]