Area 51,Underground theory

Message posted by paul on January 25, 2005 at 11:31:56 PST:

Firstly guys,i love your site,it's the best i've found up to yet.In relation to the theory of area 51 being predominantly an underground base with a maze of underground tunnels,hangers,lifts etc & the opposite arguement of this being that surely the construction of such intensive underground works would have been evident to those viewing the base at ground level.Not so! the town i live in,in the U.K. is famous for its salt mining,the mines are so big that they cover an area of 10 square miles,all underground.With caverns big enough to fly helicopters through.Unless you lived in my town,and had been shown the entrance,you would be completely un-aware of its presence.As for the tunnels etc,all the work is carried out using deep core boring machines,Similar in size to those used to create the channel tunnel between the U.K. & France.That's some thirty plus miles of tunneling.Taking this into account,underground activity at Area 51 is EXTREMELY possible,instead of focusing on the base in question,perhaps someone should take a look at the surrounding area and the nature of the ground,e.g. soil samples and content.It's just a theory,but i'd love to hear from any one out there who agrees/dis-agrees with my theory.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]