Re: UAV into base.

Message posted by Silas on December 12, 2004 at 15:10:27 PST:

When i meant sending in multiple planes, i meant all at once, from different locations. Say, one plane is launched from the north, another from the south, one from the east, etc. You get the idea. I think the radio silence/spurts thing is a good idea, it just gets complicated. I think perhaps you could wire some cheap little pipebomb type thing so that when you hit some button it would blow up, destroying the plane and equipment, that way you wouldn't have to worry about evidence. I think you probably wouldn't need a super fancy plane, just something with good range, and i'm sure range can be modified if neccessary, and puting some sort of autopilot on it isnt a bad idea either. But, i still dont understand how you could be tracked, how they could catch you, unless they saw you with the planes near the site, or if they found you because you released the footage. I think if someone were to do it without being seen, then keep the footage to themselves or somehow release it anonymously, then they coulndt really be tracked.

In Reply to: Re: UAV into base. posted by Andrew Howe on December 12, 2004 at 13:22:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]