Re: UAV into base.

Message posted by Silas on December 12, 2004 at 11:38:25 PST:

I think the remote controlled planes is the best plan. I think we could do it. I mean, what do you have to lose? They cant track you, and i think losing a video camera and a remote controlled plan is worth it if you can get some good footage of area fifty one. Also, i think you sohuld use multiple planes. And, with the live video you would be sending back, use difference frequencies for each plan so that they if they jam it, it will take htem a little time. And, using multiple planes, it will also give you better footage and it will take "them" a little while to get every plane down, whether they shoot them or disable them somehow, it will take them a little while. Also, send each plane in fro ma different spot, that way they will have a harder time stopping them if the planes come from everywhere. I think, the more planes the better. The only issue i think that would keep anyone from doign this is cost. I think this remote controlled plan think is the most feasable plan i've herad yet.

In Reply to: Re: UAV into base. posted by JimK on December 12, 2004 at 5:56:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]