Re: Writer Inquiry- Why The Fascinaton?

Message posted by Cowboy_Fiend on October 25, 2004 at 13:29:09 PST:

George,

For me, it was my lifes ambition from the age of 8 to be a fighter pilot. Now I work in a factory. Something got screwed up along the way (insert chuckle). I still have great interest in military and civilian aviation. I'm somewhat of an adventurist person who enjoys a challenge of whatever sort. But my main drive I believe is my desire for knowledge. I love to know things other people don't. When people tell me that I'm not able do something because it's too difficult, I do it anyways for spite and so I can go back to them and say "told ya". When the government challenges me and says you can't see this, I will go look, within the limits of the law.

Area 51 to me is a military developmental test bed more so than an covert alien cover-up. Above I mention things I enjoy. Area 51 has alot of those things. When I first came to this website it was like finding gold. I researched it for over a year off and on but for 3 months intensly before I made my trip. Seeing for the first time the things you only saw pictures of for a year is like getting that first bike. It beconmes surreal (sp). Thats when the mystique takes over and time goes way too fast.... Hopefully others can give you better insight. If they can't help you understand then I'm afraid no one will. It's not anyone's fault, you just don't have the IT.

In Reply to: Writer Inquiry- Why The Fascinaton? posted by Curious George on October 25, 2004 at 12:28:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]