Dan Burisch

Message posted by lone wof on August 17, 2004 at 22:05:15 PST:

I was catching up on George Knapp's columns and found this about Dan Burisch. You don't need to click the link. I just put it there if someone wants to bookmark the source. [I will say the rest of the column is pretty funny, though off topic to Area 51.]
===============================

A Las Vegas man who claims to have a doctorate in microbiology is making a minor splash in UFO circles. Dr. Dan Burisch, formerly known as Dr. Danny Crain, claims to have worked at a secret Nevada military facility, where it was his job to take tissue samples from an extraterrestrial being. Crain has been trying to peddle this tall tale for about 14 years now. Knappster believes his claimed Ph.D. is phony, since Crain was working for the state Parole and Probation Department at the time he supposedly earned the degree. UFO Magazine, a respected periodical in this wacky field, is working on a story about "Dr." Crain's credibility problems. Anyone out there remember him, either from his days at P&P or from UNLV, or from his stint as a Sahara Hotel security guard? Drop me a note if you do.

Attached link: link

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]