Re: UFO'S ARE RUBBISH! (response)

Message posted by Rose-chan on July 12, 2004 at 21:53:28 PST:

*sigh* It's getting hard to state an opinion around here without getting flamed. Let's get one thing clear though: UFO= Unidentified Flying Object, not Alien Space Ship. UFO's are not rubbish because is you don't know what that bright thing in the sky is, then it is Unidentified. Are Alien's rubbish? I don't know, I never met one.

As for why have they only popped up recently, they haven't. UFO's have been around for several milleniums. Several paintings from about the turn of the last millenium ( I believe the year is somewhere between 1100-1300... do the research to get the specifics) that have UFO's in them. Now, are these piloted by aliens or just fancy artwork? Do you know? Do I know? No, but we can speculate (you can only speculate if you've actually SEEN the works though). I do find it intreguing though. This is such a fascinating subject.

Now onto my beliefs (like it's even really relevant). As stated before I am on the fence of whether or not these things are from another planet. I don't think such a thing would be possible. Then again maybe it is just beyond our comprehension. There are a lot of theories that they could be "alternate dimmensions" or perhaps beings that live on this earth that we just haven't discovered yet. You know, like some beyond the spectrum of our vision or some such. Those seem very far out there, but if you sit back and think... they aren't that crazy. My little unscientific mind can't comprehend those theories to the fullest, but that's why I refuse to discredit them. They come from people who study this stuff for a living. Of course there are very smart people out there who debate the opposite too.

Really, this is never ending debate. Interesting none-the-less though... I always welcome new information and new ideas.

P.S. I don't believe in big foot nor the lock ness monster. Good day.

In Reply to: Re: UFO'S ARE RUBBISH! (response) posted by Aaron Johnson on July 12, 2004 at 12:29:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]