Re: Siren at area 51?

Message posted by PO on July 12, 2004 at 16:22:44 PST:

'A' sound weapon is any type of loud noise used in a psycological way.
Armed forces still use 'sound weapons' by playing loud music or white noise, or siren type noises (if you like) on a loud speaker system wired up on a mobile mount and directed at 'enemy' forces or those who decide to 'hide' out in compounds.
The 'sound weapons' are also used in Interrogation to 'wear' down the persons being interrogated with white noise usually.

Such 'weapons' have quite a few miles of range depending on the speaker system being used.
I remember back in the 90's a member of the band 'KLF' bought an ex-british army psycological warfare vehicle based on the Saracen armoured car and played the bands own music at the dead of night on it's dedicated loud speaker system. People heard it, when directed in certain bearings, for many miles...eventually being confiscated by the Police under a court order.

I doubt the siren/horn heard was one of these, as i doubt very much there would be such use or testing of this type of weapon in Area 51.

P.S... did'nt they use such a weapon against the Davidians in Waco, Tx?

In Reply to: Re: Siren at area 51? posted by Dave Bethke on July 12, 2004 at 15:27:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]