Re: Enough!

Message posted by Rose-chan on July 09, 2004 at 20:05:00 PST:

Um, er, I don't want to ignite another fight here so I want to say I at a trying to be nice to both sides right now, but I do have an opinion to state. I haven't been able to read all of the posts recently so I've missed the arguements (ah, the life of a College freshman and preparing for a long summer vacation... no time to come online anymore!).

Anyway, I DO believe in Aliens and I DO believe that some UFO's are not from this earth. However I do not believe that Area 51 has Alien bodies or other such things. It is just a base where they test cool aircraft and such. Where do they get this technology? I don't know. It'd be cool to think they got it from a crashed UFO, but I really don't have a clue! Maybe someday I'll know, but as for now I can just form opinions on the information that I gather. I will never yell at someone for having an opinion in either direction as I am pretty neutral on this topic right now (I wouldn't yell if I had a stronger opinion either). I think it is wrong, however, to discredit each others opinions. Somebody believes this, another believes that, others don't know what to believe. We shouldn't get mad at each other for it!

All of us here have one thing in common: we like to go out to the middle of nowhere and watch cool aircraft. I wish we could all get along and accept each others opinions.

Sorry if I sound like I am stating the obvious. I just see forum boards get ripped apart and destroyed over differing opinions. You people are just too cool for me to sit back and watch that happen without flashing you all the peace sign.

*smile* Love you all! :) :)

So, those planes are neat, huh? Ha ha....

In Reply to: Enough! posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 08, 2004 at 15:45:11 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]