Re: Technological - debunking ok next time they crash i'll make sure a signed note is left or was there?

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on July 08, 2004 at 0:24:38 PST:

Firstly no I didnt think it was being of a disagreeable point it's just that you misquoted me or are misconstruing what I stated, in your response, too which I appropiately and politely corrected. Ok i have another factoid that has been forgotten about.

but firstly I have another question oh I and thankyou for not answering my questions, that were directed too you in the other post.

Statement:
The point was that it COULD be said about a bag of Lays. The material that a regular bag of chips is made of, COULD be discribed this way. If it was being compared to aluminum foil, this would be the most apperent difference. So one COULD and might likely discribe it that way.

Answer:
Question Sir!, why are you trying too ascribe the properties and or characteristics of an earthly material, too a material that does not behave or act exactly like, any known or earthly material and that is including manufactured?

H'mm, my Dis-info, spook-o-meter, is starting to light up a bit.

Addendum:
Stated with all do respect!
Ok next time i'll have the ET's leave a signature of some sort of alphabetic symbols, so you will know that it's not from earth, ok!. Actually come too think about they did!

little known factoid forgotten about the roswell debris, on one of the of debris, there was some writing or symbols on it, that at first was totally un-decipherable and did not match exactly and I do mean 100%, not exactly any and all known languages on earth.

Later on after some further investigation on the symbols it was discovered to be similiar too, the Hebrew language, but!, not exactly 100% of the Hebrew language.

AD INEXPLORATA
Aaron J.

In Reply to: Re: Technological Jump debunking armchair (response 2) posted by The Observer on July 07, 2004 at 21:48:30 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]