Re: Roswell...hello...

Message posted by Sundog on July 06, 2004 at 18:27:44 PST:

As a degreed Aerospace Engineer, I can't speak to what crashed at Roswell, as I wasn't there. However, I do know everything we have seen in public, electronics, materials, etc, is all terrestial based. If there is anything non-terrestial, they're doing a great job of keeping it under wraps. It would appear that many here don't know about the "quadrupling" effects of technology. Say for instance, you take the technological progress made between 1900 and 1920. Between 1920 and 1930 you will see a doubling of technological know how. Between 1930 and 1935, it will double again. Technology has a habit of begetting more technology at an exponential rate.

I'm not saying "Alien Technology" hasn't crashed on Earth and the government hiding it or that they even exist. I simply don't know that answer and neither does anyone speculating here. I do know Ben Rich said the technology that is in the desert is 50 years ahead of anything we have seen in the "white world" and, as Isaac Asimov once said (I think it was him),"Any technology, sufficiently developed, is indistinguishable from magic."

Afterall, many here are aware that many of the large UFO's seen over western cities recently are just large classified military dirigibles. But as long as everyone believes they are UFO's, it actually makes it easier for the government to "NOT" have to explain what the people saw.

In Reply to: Re: Roswell...hello... posted by Chris M on July 06, 2004 at 17:32:34 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]