Re: Technological Jump debunking armchair (response)

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on July 06, 2004 at 17:20:00 PST:

Sir, I do clearly understand the word UFO, also it has been acknowledged that Roswell was ET and has been commonly accepted as that. Now also, I want to make clear, that not all sightins are ET nor do I just accept that all UFO's are ET.

2 researchers debunk out of how many support, h'mm interesting oddity, Can anybody say the words, dis-information operatives and or the words mis-information operatives.

STATEMENT
There is not one iota of solid evidence to sugest that it was anything more exotic than a balloon. No credible witness testimony. No official documentation. No physical evidence.

ANSWER
There was a witness to an exotic material, I think it was marcel himself. He picked up, a silvery material light weight, aluminum foil like properties although had one unique characteristic too it. When it was bent or even crumbled upon being released it would return too it's orignal form, with no wrinkles, after being bent or crumbled and you think that powers that be, would let that out officially, especially when the powers that be have plausible deniabilty on their side.

I find your statement flawed and your scientific investigatory process flawed, you need review your procedures Mr. Merlin.

AD INEXPLORATA
Aaron J.

In Reply to: Re: Technological Jump debunking armchair spectators posted by Peter Merlin on July 06, 2004 at 14:38:05 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]