Re: Roswell (Re: Technological Jump) debunking the arm chair guys

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on July 06, 2004 at 16:24:20 PST:

statement
Why do you find it "strange"?? Read any book on the history of science and technology development in the 20th century, and you'll see that it was a perfect evolutionary path.

ANSWER
I do find it strange, that the Electronics field leaped from vacuum tubes to capacitors after 1947. I'm sure there is well-documented science, on technology, as it has progressed to the present. But! one must understand, as too what is!, the scientific process!, which is merely "A thorough! Examination! Of what THINGS are in, REALITY" I just love the scientific process it is very precise and measured, and is enabled mankind to take things, from things and adapted them into things like weapons and consumer products.;-)

your argument is rather flawed and you need to go thru the scientific process a little more thoroughly Mr. Parsch ;-)

Statement
the Roswell "mystery" lies in the fact that it was a non-issue even to "UFOlogists" until more than 20 years after the incident.

Answer
The reason why ufologists, has not pursued, Roswell is because there really is nothing more that can be gathered from there, the rest of the answers or evidence were moved wright patterson ;-)

Statement
Q. #3, shown to be invalid, because it states unproven allegations ("constructed in a manner not known by current manufacturing techniques and or capabilities") as fact.

Answer
"constructed in a manner not known by current manufacturing techniques and or capabilities" as reported on coast to coast by Linda Moulten howe who went too highly capable and scientific facility that analyzed art’s parts

Mr. Parsch you should “ad inexplorata” and know that
your argument is rather flawed and you need to go thru the scientific process, a little more thoroughly Mr. Parsch ;-)

I am curious as to why U deny the statements made in the roswell daily. The very first statements but i will degress on that.

gosh debunking, debunkers is so much fun.

AD INEXPLORATA
Aaron J.

In Reply to: Roswell (Re: Technological Jump) posted by Andreas Parsch on July 06, 2004 at 12:52:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]