Re: U.A.V. Flights

Message posted by lone wolf on June 14, 2004 at 7:46:00 PST:

I think it was the summer of 2002 when it was pretty obvious that the base was flying UAVs over the container and over public land. The short story is UAVs would fly in a follow the leader fashion, with considerable distance between the planes. Thus you would see three lights moving together, with maybe a third of a mile between the lights. At first this appears to be a very large plane until you figure out that it doesn't seem to be blocking the sky.

The route generally was to fly over the container, out to south of Tikaboo, head east, fly over to Mt. Irish, then head to the pass near Bald Mountain. Sometimes the route would be reversed.

The lights on the planes were white, not normal red/green aviation lights. The lights would be constant or flashing. Sometimes the flashing would be straight up towards the clouds.

I guess you are new to the list since I've mentioned this a few times. However, reading a few years of the forum could be quite an endeavor, so I don't mind repeating old war stories.

It is quite possible that these flights are not Groom related, but rather Nellis training. If you are observing from the power lines or the ET highway, it is pretty hard to judge if the flights are over the container or beyond the container. Certainly the pass near Bald Mountain is outside the box.

BTW, nothing I have ever seen around the Nellis ranges is outside the bounds of "terrestial designs". The only UFO I've seen documented is really a UID UAV that showed up in a photo Joerg took near the the TTR. If somebody says they saw something during the day, be skeptical without photographic proof.

In Reply to: U.A.V. Flights posted by Panzerfaust on June 14, 2004 at 2:13:14 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]