Re: UFO's at area 51

Message posted by aaron johnson on June 12, 2004 at 14:25:45 PST:

2 items the in this message the word Alien Craft and hitler's anti-gravity craft or vehicles.

It has been rather annoying too, me that the words alien, and then Adding the word craft after it, too describe other wordly crafts or vehicles is not in proper context and hollywood can be thanked for this dilemma, for the UFO research communtiy, with all of their SCI FI movies using the words alien craft, as slang in their movies. UFO is proper in it's definition and so is Extraterrestrial Craft in it's own definition.

The word alien in it's proper context means "one visting a country from another country". Im not trying to pick on anybody, I just wish we would all out that are reading this would stop using the slang version and be more sophisticated, to put it politely. The reason for my bringing this up is, that when one uses "extraterrestial craft", it dosent bring up the paranoia or fear and ridicule, sometimes associated when using the word alien craft.

I have noticed this psychological behavior, phenomena when talking to folks and believe me using E.T. Craft or UFO seems to be more docile and will put an end to the damn PSYOP started by hollywood and or the "government" that is used to discredit good and honest researchers that are exploring the UFO phenomena.

Item 2
Recovered Hitler's Flying saucers possible reason for tight security at Area 51 or our own.

After Reading some publications on german flying saucers, Im now believe beyond a reasonable doubt, that the "U.S." did recover some sort of german/NAZI anti-gravity capable vehicles, one day I intend to retrace the path of some of these researchers have gone down. I am now convinced that the Roswell incident!, may have been a test flight of one these captured german craft and not an extraterrestrial craft and was the cover story, or to put it another way a PSYOP to obvisouly hide what maybe the real story to roswell.

Let me make also clear that I do not totally discount the possible reality of Extraterrestrial beings and or even more advanced human civilizations, time will tell as to wether this is a reality or fantansy as most would have believe, because it doesn't fit in their own neat and comfortable little daily worlds, that is an on going experience day to day of course.

AD INEXPLORATA
Exotic Bird Watcher
AARON JOHNSON

In Reply to: Re: UFO's at area 51 posted by Rustymax on June 10, 2004 at 14:51:17 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]