Re: Janet flights to Naval bases ? well another site B4 yours had listed

Message posted by aaron johnson on June 11, 2004 at 15:53:13 PST:

There was another site before yours, that also listed the Janet schedule and listed that Janet airlines had Destinations at China lake and I think Point Mugu and I know heard on my scanner a while back that also they are landing at Southern California Logistcs Airport (VCV). I am not too surprised that janets are landing at China Lake and Point Mugu, Because these two navy bases are involved testing of projects as well.

Example Point Mugu is the pacific missle testing center and China lake according to their own website are testing Naval UAV's and could be playing around or testing their UCAV known as Pegasus. Also in reading China Lake's own website, in my opinion they Put navy pilots through their paces, Like at Nellis weapons school but they train in surface warfare simulations attacking ships etc and evading said ships defensive systems stuff like that. As I understood what is stated on their site anyway.

Check out their sites, China Lake and Point Mugu

AD INEXPLORATA
Exotic bird watcher,
Aaron Johnson.

In Reply to: Janet flights to Naval bases ? posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 11, 2004 at 14:15:48 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]